New blog time, here we go.
Forget about what I said my blog was going to be, obviously I wasn't that interested in it, so now I am changing direction. For a while I have wanted to play an instrument and I decided to play something that was unique and would be fun to play my favorite kinds of music. Well, I settled on the ukulele. Eventually I want to play ukethrash...which is my word for ukulele metal. But for now I am a beginner.
So I am going to talk about my adventures in ukulele and, lets face it, I am self indulgent so I will probably talk about my life somewhat and the things going on in said life. My crazy, whirlwind world that is being turned on its head because I am moving out of my parents house and into a house an entire valley away with my boyfriend, trying to make it in school, and working. Amongst all of these changes I really want to learn how to play the ukulele, so hopefully trying to document it will help me.
Today I worked on Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I" as well as Regina Spektor's "Folding Chair". I love both these songs and they are fairly simple.
Whoa! She's back!!!
ReplyDelete